2011年4月22日星期五

Viva Again

FINALLY I SIT INSIDE GARDEN ,HAD A MEAL THERE!!
oh yeah..It was so great.
I want go inside since the first I went there
but the things are little bit expensive for me honestly XD
but still ok if got 'FREE'
we share the burden ^^

then we went for a movie..
It was great too!!
Since We are the first who buying that 场次
when we want to choose our seat
The 售票员was said IT'S EMPTY with a embarrassing tone - -
haha
I thought I CAN 包场!!!
Oh no Got 10 people else watch it..
WHAT A PITY !
and surprisingly the hall is bigger than my imagine - -
WALAO nice..and cold - -

and movie.....GOOD!! I like this kind of movie - -
for sure NOT ' SCREAM ' xD
by the way I was really enjoy the movie
made me want go into the story - -((haha))


I WANT BITE BY VAMPIRE (vampire is better larh > <)AT THE BLOOD MOON PERIOD!!!

such a nice day ,such a beautiful night...

oh yeah....I went with SC and Xin - -haha
seem like I'm going alone - -
forget to mention...LOL


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1879826269867.2125212.1067584061

没有评论: