2011年4月17日星期日

PC FAIR....hoho



Today i was went to KLCC with Caxine..
OMG because of the crowd - -
Actually I go for MP3 earphone..
I was looking for it...
But at the end  ..I just bought a MP3 player.
RM29.9 valuable!
and Caxine had bought the SK-Light MP3 too ^^
This is mine ^^

Caxine 's new MP3..


then we went to Time Square to have a lunch
The Black pepper Chicken rice is not bad = v =
but it was a wrong order..My mistake T3T
ICE LYCHEE - - share with Caxine Naaa~

Black pepper Chicken Rice (SET!!!)

Oh hor....Using Card - - Like credit card..Fun but 麻烦 = =


then We just window shopping around there
and looking for the Bag..
(Sorry Caxine, I cant recognize the colour >0< )

Around 6pm I had receive message from SC that she was back to KL
(haha)black and white style Oh SC Kah ..
after this..We had decided to have a movie time at coming Friday..
Wow Ho!Red Riding Hood...It's sounds interesting right?


Walked a lot today..So tired..

I want watch MIDAS.....haha



没有评论: