2011年5月16日星期一

Yao~!

2nd week was START !
tomorrow is public holiday..

tomorrow had the communication laws first tutor class.
OMG Just English ><
It's a little bit hard but I will try my best ^^
Should be like this.
and finally can look the Mr.Julius's face in clearly
because I was sitting in front of him !!
OMG...I try to don't laugh on him..
but when he was do same funny face expression while giving the examples
I cant control to laugh out loud - -
So sorry XD

After class I have a 'dating' with Nicky and Viola ^0^
Korean Food we come again !
but we had meet the Mr.Heavy Rain (((Hi Long time no see! I miss you~
but think of our dinner ! Go Go
Run in the rain and go to bus stop station^^


We ordered 3 type of Food
烤肉,炒年糕和泡菜汤
Yummy and I like that so much ><
After meal Wu just chatting at there
then back to home at around 9pm..
Still Rainy >< Back home alone..
Oh~ Lonely ><
and still....nap in LRT = 。=
haha
just a while...

没有评论: