2010年10月4日星期一

疯狂!!!!!!!!我是狂热饭!!!!!

1003 Fehrenheit88

8.00am reach the main enter and try to get the way go in= =
8.15am start to get in the line>< (Im not buying !!) and waiting for Monnie MakNae~
9.00am she is reach here!! and i have leave the line...just walk around and chit chat with Cassies!~
11.am start the Ticket Pre-sale...so excited...but i cannot buy it T.T
11.30am all of our 'team member' were done of buying ticket !
12.00pm going to Korean Town Ampang
.
.
we had a lunch at MuJinJang..........waoh~
and just keep walking around~
and watch the performance..........so high!!!
and take picture with korean LengCai ><

keep eating....and wait....

4pm our member have to go and just leave Monnie and me at there T.T
we 2 people start feel bore...cause the LengCai was not there T.T
I wan see him 1 more time!!!!
then just walk anbd eat and wait until 8.30pm
Monnie Aunty was fetch me to Ampng LRT Station..
before i reach my home..
i had follow my mum and Aunt go to eat my Dinner^^
then tired..back home XoX

it is a surprise gift for me is...
the Redstar tell us the bulk purchase of JYJ chocase ticket was no confirmed yet..
oh no shit!

LUCKILY ITS OK AND CONFIRMED NOW ><
scare me you know...the feel you never know!

oh yes....i wan off now~


photos!


JYJ超大的Board!!!


除了人~还是人~

哦哦哦哦!!!买到票了!


MuJinJang!

今天买的帽子^^





没有评论: