2014年5月19日星期一

猫子世界 2 : Coffee Cottage @ SS 15

When the first time I heard about this cafe from my friend, I had decided must go and visit the kittens on one day. Finally the chance is here ~!

Thanks to my friend who willing to drive and fetch me all the time from here to there <3 div="">
After watched movie "GODZILLA" in Sunway Pyramid TGV and we went to this pretty awesome cafe.


For this movie, it was really unexpected story. Really surprising me and what I said after the movie was...

GODZILLA IS SO CUTE . LOL wtf  
It's just looks like a cute doggie when attacks the MUTO using his claws haha

Go find out what is MUTO if you haven't watch this movie. TQ



Okie back to the topic, it's should be about CATS XDDD

We went there using WAZE because we are really not familiar with that area.
The cafe is located on opposite of Asia Cafe, first floor.

Let's meet the cute kittens ~!


 The only female kitten - Ayumi


 Adorable kitten - Cheese


 The one always looks sad (because of the face) - Garfield


And the cool one - L.C.


 Crunchy Nutella (RM 12)

The cake itself is quite good with strong hazelnut chocolate taste. Chopped hazelnuts mixed in between layer of chocolate. Maybe it will too sweet for someone, but not me. I love nutella always .


Flat White (RM 10) and Hot Chocolate (RM 11)
Long Black which is not in the photo (RM 8)

Their flat white is quite smooth and silky with fine bubbles. Taste was just right for me without adding any extra brown sugar. 
Although flat white is double shot of coffee and less milk, but with this cup of flat white I can taste the faint smell of milk. Very nice ^^!


没有评论: