2014年3月18日星期二

Ounting at working hours

Before lunch time, I accidentally saw the post by Tokyo Pastry about the Value Set Lunch which only cost RM 13 ++ and including one Soup of the Day and a cup of Hot Tea OR Ice Lemon Tea. 

Wow!!  Daebak

So I fast fast tell my colleagues about this and she told me actually she plans to go out to take photos for our OpenRice new apps (coming soon yo! )

Hmm alright, plans on!!

GO  GO GO ~~~

First at all, of course makan first.
But the distance from our office to Tokyo Pastry Avenue K is really loooooong (sad)
But just because craving for the "looks so delicious " spaghetti XD  we don't mind! Just walk!!!

Once we reached there and get the set lunch menu.. huhu I decided to order Chicken Teriyaki with Spaghetti without hesitate any seconds LOL 

The spaghetti is bit of dry for me but the chicken teriyaki is so crispy and nice wuhuu!!
but still, it's valuable to have it ^^ nyammmm ~~~ the portion is huge and ngam ngam for my stomach hehehe

Worth to try!

Till then,

Niky

没有评论: