2011年1月3日星期一

why STILL NIKY?

because the new year 2011...
Im still like this = =
haha

About 2010
its can said like...
a happy special year for my life..
i had done a lot of things in 1st time

January - February
i got a work at EYS
its tired but I got a lot of exprience
although i forgot what I learnt now = =

March - April
Can said im live like a shit = =
nothing to do..
just know use money........
dun working~

May
I finally be a college student...
haha
actually i said I dun want study last year..
I want play and work first..
but I still went for it...
and 1 more thing~
I had said to my mum that I dun like TARC actually..
but dont know why....
I still went for it = =

June
My first time to join to Cassiopeia world...
I knew a lot of friends
because of the Signature Event
I had first time to know the people ><
and then im so sorry that im not sure the date of BEAST came Malaysia..
June or July = =?
but I can sure its important for me.....cause I never see the Korean Group before..so
BEAST is the one = = and showcase also I never join before..
I can feel the heat inside there...and all fans scream and shout together...
It was great!

没有评论: