2011年1月9日星期日

如果回想的话

I wrote until June last post = =
sorry becuase lazy to continue..haha~

July
errrrmm......I cant remember what had been happen = =
actually ...I didnt notes anything in this month..
that means...nothing Had done at July 2010
maybe just study and take exam?
and I just know at the end of the month - 31 July 2009...
TVXQ are approve the lawsuit start that day T0TTTTTTTTT
its 1st anniversary of this ((( shit this sad thing also need 纪念

August
Oh yeah~
August last year...a memorize month
We got a flashmob!!!
practise at 2 week before..
had the flashmob at Bukit Bintang + KLCC at 22August ><
haha~
enjoy to make new friends....and became more close to the ne friends..
a lot of my Cassie friends now were knew from that flashmob
we learn together work together play together and love TVXQ together^^

September
is my first semester break of college life XD
I play hard and....didnt work = =
the most I can remember is..Matta Fair ><
I was dance at the stage= =
just because it's the Kpop question and can get a...rice cake gift ((i dun know what its called
and then...SungKyunKwan Scandal was start broadcast at Korea ><
oh my Micky! amazing 演技
Also I met again with a group from Korea - ZE:A !!
It's a 9 person team and im so lucky can met them with just our 5 fans at the restaurant ><

OCTOBER !!!!!!
the monthe I cant forget T0TTTTT
finally I met them.......
Although it just 3 members...but its touch!!!
TVXQ I believe I can met all of the 5 members in the future ><
3 oct is the JYJ Showcase ticket presale
17 OCT is the day..
but Im so regret that I didnt go to catch them XDDD
(((hey!not crazy..so I didnt do that..
and stay at Stadium Negara even just day..
I didnt stay over night...
Touching memories T0TTTTTT

November  = =
nothing lolz......
hahahaha^^

December
7th Anniversary of TVXQ Debut ><
1226 My first to celebrate TVXQ Debut day with Cassiopeia~
last year got work >


that all my 2010 ~
The End ><

hope you will understand my grammar......
I will improve it and also Korean language~~~~!!!!!
ITS A MUST FOR ME

没有评论: