2013年4月4日星期四

Food Review : Pizza Milano (KLCC)

Date : 23 March 2013
Time : 2pm


EXCITING FOR 2NE1 ,but before that...

I was craving for some Italian Spaghetti on that time 
so...gave a try at Pizza Milano :)

I was ordered SEAFOOD MARINARA and only cost RM9.90
After you order the food, you can see how your food prepare, 
then waited for a while and your food will be ready !^^


Tadahhhh~~~ SPAGHETTI MARINARA and served with Calamari Rings, Prawns, Dory Fish, Marinara Sauce as well as Cheese Sauce.

The portion is quite big, I stuffed myself full of spaghetti xDDDDD

For the calamari rings and the prawns..hmmm
I can't say it is very very fresh like just get it from the sea hehehe
but still okay for me, at least it was cook well ~

I added some extra cheese powder while I get my meal from the counter to make it more tastier ..Cheeeezyyyy Yeah~~
The spaghetti was served with lots of sauce ,so made it smooth and creamy.
Texture of food is good , al dente and creamy ^^

I should try another dish from Pizza Milano next time...I want try their Pizza !!! 


Hehehehe~~~~~


- NikJune92

没有评论: